Say goodbye to the hustle and bustle of the big city life and say hello to a slower pace, shorter commute times, sun and surf and forest walks!
Prospero are privileged to be working with one of New Zealand’s leading, nationwide providers of Residential Aged Care, who are seeking Registered Nurses to join them on a full time basis in the stunning Taranaki region.
You will be responsible for the clinical care of the residents, ensuring all their clinical and holistic care requirements are fulfilled to the highest level, whilst meeting safety requirements and clinical guidelines alongside making and fostering good relationships with residents and families when you are working on shift.
The successful applicant will:
- Hold a current APC with the Nursing Council of NZ and Nursing experience across residential aged care, including dementia care
- Have the care and wellbeing of the elderly at the forefront of everything they do
- Have experience in OR a passion for Dementia Care and working in an Aged Care environment
- Understanding and knowledge of quality aged care standards in NZ
- Possess strong clinical knowledge and skillset
- Have excellent communication skills including written, verbal and computer literacy
- Be flexible with shifts and days available
Benefits of the role:
- Receive a competitive hourly rate
- Have ongoing training and development opportunities
- A positive team environment
- Relocation support
If you are a positive and diligent nursing professional, passionate about high quality care for the elderly, we would love to hear from you. Please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com.
Overseas based NZ Registered Nurses welcome to apply!
- Location New Zealand
- PositionRegistered Nurse - Aged Care - Taranaki
- Type of work Health & Social Care, Residential Aged Care, Retirement Living
- Minimum rate of pay$30 - $40 per hour