An excellent full time, permanent opportunity has arisen for a patient-centered Registered Nurse in one of New Zealand’s leading aged care providers, located in South Canterbury.
Our client is friendly and welcoming, willing to pay competitive rates and offer career growth to nurses with a strong work ethic.
You will be responsible for the clinical care of the residents, ensuring all their clinical and holistic care requirements are fulfilled to the highest level, whilst meeting safety requirements and clinical guidelines, alongside making and fostering good relationships with residents and families when you are working on shift.
The successful applicant will:
- Hold a current APC with the Nursing Council of NZ and Nursing experience across residential aged care, including dementia care
- Have the care and wellbeing of the elderly at the forefront of everything they do
- Have experience in OR a passion for Dementia Care and working in an Aged Care environment
- Understanding and knowledge of quality aged care standards in NZ
- Strong clinical knowledge and skillset
- Excellent communication skills including written, verbal and computer literacy
- Flexible with shifts and days available
In return you will:
- Receive competitive hourly rates
- Have ongoing training and development opportunities
- A positive team environment
- Have options for both full time and part time hours
If you are a positive and diligent nursing professional, passionate about high quality care for the elderly, we would love to hear from you. Please, along with your preferred location, apply with a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location New Zealand
- PositionRegistered Nurse - Aged Care - Timaru
- Type of work Residential Aged Care
- Minimum rate of pay$30 - $40 per hour