- Permanent and Fixed Term roles available
- Several Locations to choose from
- Continued Professional Development Opportunities
Prospero Group NZ are pleased to be working alongside several healthcare clients across New Zealand, in both the public and private sectors, who are seeking skilled Anaesthetic Technicians for permanent and fixed term positions.
If you are ready for a new challenge in your career as a Anaesthetic Technician, now is the time!
What’s in it for you:
- Tangible career development pathways
- The opportunity to work within diverse, multi-disciplinary clinical settings
- Varied roles – where no two days are the same!
- Work/life balance
To be considered you will:
- Be eligible for, or be already registered with The Medical Sciences Council of New Zealand and hold a valid APC
- Be a dynamic and adaptable healthcare professional, with a patient-centered approach to care
- Have eligibility to work in New Zealand with no restrictions
- Need to obtain proof of full vaccination against COVID-19
To be considered for these exciting roles, please, along with your preferred location, apply with a copy of your up to date CV, via SEEK or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Overseas candidates who are eligible, are welcome to apply!
- Location New Zealand
- PositionAnaesthetic Technicians - Positions Available New Zealand-Wide
- Type of work Allied Health Services, Medical Services
- Minimum rate of pay$60,000 - $80,000 per annum