- Newly created full time position based in Hills District
- Be part of a leading charity organisation who provide multiple services within the community
- Supportive and passionate senior management team
- Competitive salary on offer including NFP salary packaging
- Role available as soon as possible as part of a new service
Work for a reputable NFP provider who provide multiple services across Australia with the vulnerable and disadvantaged in community. This role is focused across disability and youth services which is based in the Hills district of Sydney.
Working as a House Manager, you will work closely with a team to provide support and coordination of a new service transitioning children and young people to the new ITC-SD program. As part of your role, you will manage the day to day operations of the residential site, provide leadership and support for your team and assist the transition for the young clients to their new home ensuring they are safe, supported and well looked after throughout the process. This is a full-time position that will be reporting to the Program Manager.
The ideal candidate is someone who is dedicated to disability and youth services and has a proven track record of work experience within this area. Ideally, you will be an AHPRA RN or have a relevant qualification suitable for the position as well as a sound knowledge of therapeutic care services.
- Day to day operations of residential site
- Management of multi-disciplinary team
- Implementation of new service and ensuring the provision of high-quality services
- Working closely with children and young people to ensure they feel supported and safe
- Development, delivery and implementation of appropriate care plans
- Liaising with key stakeholders within the community
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualification in nursing including AHPRA registration
- Recent work experience with children with complex care needs
- Demonstrated experience of program management and working within disability and youth services across residential out of home care programs
- Understanding and knowledge of running a house/residential site
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive can-do attitude and ability to work under pressure
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to: email@example.com or for a confidential discussion please call Sharleen Crooks on 0435 908 439.
- Location New South Wales
- PositionTherapeutic House Manager - Hills District
- Type of work Disability Services, Family And Children Services