- Reputable and leading NFP provide across residential, community and independent living aged care
- Supportive and passionate senior management team
- Competitive salary on offer including NFP salary packaging
- Role available is based within the Northern Beaches of Sydney
- Flexible senior management position with an opportunity to work across multiple sites in one area
A leading aged care provider across NSW and ACT providing services within residential care, independent villages and community home care services. They are a passionate and supportive organisation with the focus to improve quality of life for our elderly generation.
This role will be based working across their aged care homes on the Northern Beaches.
Join this organisation as an experienced Facility Manager to provide operational support across multiple aged care homes, this is a full-time opportunity available as soon as possible reporting to the Regional Manager. The primary purpose will be to provide support for facility managers within these homes when they aren’t available and manage the day to day clinical operations, financial and operational processes in their absence either short term or long term. As part of this role you will be a key member of the organisation and be flexible and adaptable with working with key internal and external stakeholders, you will have the support of a care manager for clinical aspects.
You will be accountable for the financial performance of the facility when in that home as well as ACFI claims and staff management, as well as overseeing compliance of the facility. You will be an expert communicator and promote a high standard of resident focused care whilst maintaining a safe working environment for all staff members. You will be experienced in working within small and larger sites and be able to make positive outcomes for both residents and staff.
- Daily operational management of a large residential home
- Maintaining occupancy and budget requirements
- Building key stakeholder partnerships in the community
- Provide leadership & direction to staff members
- Ensure resident lifestyle & care needs are met
- Ensure quality & accreditation guidelines are met
- Management & maximisation of ACFI process
- Actively promote a culture of excellence
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualification in nursing and current AHPRA registration
- Extensive Aged Care management experience
- Recent experience in a similar role
- Staff training & leadership experience
- Understanding of quality & accreditation standards
- Ability to support a multi-disciplinary team
- Experience with budgets, staff management and ACFI requirements
- Strong communication skills
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion please call Gemma Staddon on 0435908359
- Location New South Wales
- PositionRoving Facility Manager – Northern Beaches
- Type of work Residential Aged Care