- Reputable and leading NFP organisation
- Supportive and passionate senior management team
- Competitive salary on offer including NFP salary packaging
- Permanent Part time position – South West Sydney
A leading aged care provider who pride themselves on delivering quality services that make a difference. Our client is an NFP organisation and operate across NSW, ACT & QLD.
Join this organisation as an experienced aged care leader to provide operational support across a small portfolio of Residential Aged Care homes in South West Sydney.
The primary purpose will be provide leadership and direction to monitor clinical care activities, clinical advice, over see clinical systems and processes in place and promote best practice across the business. You will work closely with other Facility Managers at the sites and work on continuous improvement strategies.
This is a part-time position and will be working across Aged Care homes in South West Sydney, NSW.
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualification in nursing and current AHPRA registration
- Extensive Aged Care management experience
- Recent experience in a similar role
- Staff training & leadership experience
- Understanding of quality & accreditation standards
- Ability to support a multi-disciplinary team
- Experience with budgets, staff management and ACFI requirements
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to travel multi-site in South West Sydney areas.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please click the ”apply” button and a consultant from Prospero Health & Social Care will be in touch with you shortly.
- Location New South Wales
- PositionRoving Aged Care Manager- Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Type of work Residential Aged Care
- Minimum rate of pay$120,000 - $129,999 + Super + Salary Packaging