- Join a leading NFP aged care provider
- Multiple permanent positions
- Attractive hourly rate and additional benefits
The organisation is a NFP aged care provider with homes in the NSW & ACT. Their services include residential aged care, community aged care and retirement villages.
A resident’s quality of life is foremost in their award-winning care.
Reporting the Care Manager, you will be responsible for the clinical care of the residents, ensuring all their clinical care requirements are fulfilled to the highest level, whilst meeting safety requirements and clinical guidelines, alongside making building strong relationships with residents and families when you are working on shift.
Multiple full time and part time roles with mixed shift patterns are currently available.
Skills and Experience
- Current AHPRA Nursing Registration.
- Minimum 12 months experience as a Registered Nurse within aged care.
- Understanding and knowledge of quality aged care standards
- Understanding of ACFI guidelines and process
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- A passion for working in an Aged Care
If you would like to be considered for this position, please click the ”apply” button and a consultant from Prospero Health & Social Care will be in touch with you shortly.
- Location New South Wales
- PositionRegistered Nurse-Ryde & Macquarie Park, Sydney
- Type of work Residential Aged Care
- Minimum rate of pay$35 - $44.99 per hour + super + NFP packaging