- Full time and part time permanent positions with mixed shifts.
- Grow your career working with leading aged care providers.
- Competitive salary packages.
Prospero Health and Social Care partners with many leading Not-For-Profit and Private Aged Care Organisations across Australia.
The organisations we work with have multiple Registered Nurse opportunities available within their residential and community aged care services across metro and rural areas.
Working in Australia is a great opportunity to further your clinical experience within aged care, as well as explore all what Australia has to offer, being apart of the hustle and bustle of Sydney or enjoying a slower pace of life in rural NSW.
We are looking for Registered Nurses who are interested in working in residential or community aged care across metro and regional areas of NSW that have the necessary skills and experience:
- Current AHPRA Nursing Registration.
- Minimum 12 months experience as a Registered Nurse within aged care.
- Understanding and knowledge of quality aged care standards
- Excellent communication
- A passion for working in an Aged Care environment
If you have the necessary skills and experience and would like to know more, please apply with a copy of your up-to-date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion please call Amber Holmes on 0423 559 311.
- Location New South Wales
- PositionRegistered Nurse - Relocation to Australia?- Auckland
- Type of work Residential Aged Care
- Minimum rate of pay$35 - $44.99 per hour + super + Not-For-Profit SP