- Newly established role specialising in Covid-19 Outbreak Support
- 12-month full time contract – with an opportunity to turn permanent
- Opportunity to build on career development getting vital experience working across Covid-19
- Join a leading Not-for-Profit Aged Care Provider
- Above market salary including benefits including bonuses
The organisation is a leading NFP provider based in NSW who cover a range of health and community care services for all different age ranges. This role falls under their aged care services within residential care, independent villages and community home care.
They are a passionate and supportive organisation with the focus on promoting a culture of trust and respect for the elderly generation and ensuring a fulfilling and enjoyable life.
This newly established contract position is required for an experienced Registered Nurse to be part of an outbreak support team as part of a leading aged care provider. This role will predominantly focus on preparation for a Covid-19 outbreak and ensuring systems are in place if that was to occur. You will work across multiple homes and work as part of a team to ensure strategies are in place and processes are running smoothly as part of the organisation.
Your role will include communication across different stakeholders and will be a great opportunity for someone to build on their nursing skills and specialise in the pandemic environment. The role includes the general duties of an aged care nurse with the additional element of providing clinical guidance and communication to families if there was a Covid outbreak. This role is based across the South Coast of NSW.
Skills and Experience
- AHPRA Nursing Registration with a vast nursing experience across aged care/acute settings
- Recent demonstrated experience in an aged care nursing position
- Available to work within Covid-19 environment when required
- Understanding and knowledge of quality aged care standards
- Strong clinical knowledge and skillset including medical management and administration
- Excellent communication skills including written, verbal and computer literacy
- Ability to work with key stakeholders and build good networks
- Full drivers’ licence is required for this role and open to travel
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion please call Gemma Staddon on 0435908359.
- Location New South Wales
- PositionRegistered Nurse – Outbreak Control – Sydney
- Type of work Residential Aged Care