- Join a leading Not-For-Profit organisation based in Sydney’s Northern beaches
- Multiple full time and part time permanent positions available
- Mixture of shift patterns available
Work for a leading aged care provider within New South Wales and ACT. The organisation focuses on residential, community care and independent living services.
Reporting the Facility Manager, you will be responsible for the clinical care of the residents, ensuring all their clinical care requirements are fulfilled to the highest level, whilst meeting safety requirements and clinical guidelines, alongside making good relationships with residents and families when you are working on shift.
Multiple full time and part time roles available with mixed shift patterns
Skills and Experience
- Current AHPRA Nursing Registration.
- Minimum 12 months experience as a Registered Nurse within aged care.
- Understanding and knowledge of quality aged care standards
- Understanding of ACFI guidelines and process
- Excellent communication
- A passion for working in an Aged Care
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to: email@example.com or for a confidential discussion please call Amber Holmes on 0423 559 311
- Location New South Wales
- PositionRegistered Nurse- Multiple Positions
- Type of work Residential Aged Care
- Minimum rate of pay$35 - $44.99 per hour + Super + Not-For-Profit SP