- Aged Care Clinical Leadership role within a reputable NFP provider
- Supportive and passionate senior management team
- Competitive salary on offer including NFP salary packaging
- Newly created position
Work for a leading aged care and community care provider with services across Australia. The organisation focuses on the positive health and well-being of the elderly within their care.
This role is focused within the Hunter region of New South Wales.
Working a Regional Clinical Support Manager supporting the General Manager and providing Clinical and operational support to senior leaders in the Hunter region of NSW.
In this role you will provide leadership and work closely with Residential Managers, monitor & maintenance of a quality management system that is consistent with the governance framework and on going compliance of the Aged Care quality standards. The role will focus on auditing, investigations and clinical incident reviews as well as the subject matter expert in clinical governance.
This role will cover multiple homes in the Hunter Valley region, NSW.
Skills and Experience
- AHPRA Registered Nurse
- Experience working within the Aged Care Industry including funding policy and protocols, accreditation standards and processes, best practice and clinical governance.
- Ability to build strong relationships with senior leaders
- Experience in a management / leadership role within Aged Care
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to: email@example.com or for a confidential discussion please call Gemma Staddon on 0435908359.
- Location New South Wales
- PositionRegional Support Manager-Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
- Type of work Residential Aged Care
- Minimum rate of pay$130,000 - $139,999 + Super + Salary Packaging