- Be part of a senior leadership team working with a leading Aged Care provider in Australia.
- Travelling role working across multiple sites support and providing leadership and direction to the Facility Managers.
- A competitive salary package is on offer for this position.
The company is a leading provider covering a range of services within aged across Australia.
This role is an influential senior leadership role working across multiple Residential Aged Care homes. Your role will be based in from Sydney in a central head office location.
You will be part of a well supported leadership team and you will utilise your skills as an advisor to Aged Care Managers and work with them to support, problem solve, prevent risk, coach and work through continuous improvement strategies and projects in collaboration with homes and the services.
This is a pivotal position – you will need to be a strong leader, someone who has great energy and passion for Aged Care, exceptional relationship skills, resilience and someone who can work through and implement strategies with a commercial and customer focus.
Skills and Experience
- AHPRA Registration preferred but not essential
- Extensive experience in management of Residential Aged Care Facilities.
- Experience in an Operational/ Regional capacity
- Experience with multi-site management
- Commercial acumen, experience in an operational role, analytical and driven by successful outcomes.
- Strong clinical knowledge including working knowledge the new Aged Care Standards
- Strong understanding and experience working in aged care with current accreditation standards
- Ability to lead, grow and influence teams
- Ability & Willingness to travel
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to: email@example.com or for a confidential discussion please call Gemma Staddon on 0435908359.
- Location New South Wales
- PositionRegional Manager- CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Type of work Residential Aged Care