- Specialise in Quality within Residential Aged Care
- Reputable organisation, great introduction to a leading Aged Care Provider
- Support from the central head office & Management teams
- Attractive salary package is on offer + Salary Packaging
Our client is a leading Aged Care provider with homes right across Australia – they treat everyone with the respect and the compassion they deserve and look to provide residents with exceptional care by their skilled teams.
Are you a passionate about Quality in Residential Aged Care? In this role you will be reporting into the Facility Manager of a large home in the Maitland/Hunter region of NSW.
You will be responsible for the maintenance/monitoring of clinical quality systems, ensuring legislative/regulatory compliance and guidance as well as providing support to the Facility Manager, Care Manager & Clinical Coordinators within the home. You will provide and collate clinical key performance indicators as well as provide data to ensure staff are compliant with legislative requirements.
The focus of the role is assist and continue to deliver a high standard of care and quality of life to residents within this Aged Care home.
You will have previous experience working in Residential Aged Care in a clinical management or quality role where you can come in and hit the ground running and be a strong clinical lead across this residential site.
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualification in nursing and current AHPRA registration
- Working experience across Residential Aged Care
- Recent experience in a similar role in quality or clinical management
- Experience managing staff and providing support to teams
- Understanding of quality & accreditation standards
- Ability to support a multi-disciplinary team
- Strong communication skills
If you would like to be considered for this position, please click the ”apply” button and a consultant from Prospero Health & Social Care will be in touch with you shortly.
- Location New South Wales
- PositionQuality Coordinator Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter, NSW
- Type of work Residential Aged Care
- Minimum rate of pay$90,000 - $119,999 + Super + Salary Packaging