- Newly Established HR management role as part of a leading organisation
- Be part of an established People and Culture team
- Opportunity to make this role your own with senior leadership support
- Competitive package + salary packaging
- Great location close to transport links
The organisation is a leading NFP provider based in Sydney who cover a range of health and community care services for all different age ranges. This role falls under their aged care services within residential care, independent villages and community home care.
They are a passionate, values driven and supportive organisation with the focus on promoting a culture of trust and respect for the elderly generation and ensuring a fulfilling and enjoyable life.
A newly created Head of HR position working with a dedicated and strategic People & Culture team.
We are looking for a senior HR Leader who has a passion for leading teams as well as HR service excellence. Your role will involve strategic and impactful HR strategies across the business.
Skills and Experience
- Qualification related to Human Resources
- MBA or Masters level qualification preferred
- Must have recent experience as a Senior HR Leader
- Experience in developing HR systems, processes and compliance
- Experience leading a team is required
- Senior IR Management experience
- Excellent written and oral communication, customer service skills
- Familiar with legal compliance, auditing and WHS
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to: email@example.com or for a confidential discussion please call Sharleen Crooks on 0435908359
- Location New South Wales
- PositionHuman Resources Manager – Sydney
- Type of work Operations