- Located in a rural setting in the North Western region of New South Wales.
- Be part of a NFP provider focused on residential aged care, retirement living villages and home care services
- Attractive salary and benefits including NFP salary packaging
Work for a leading aged care and community care provider with services across Australia. The organisation focuses on the positive health and well-being of the elderly within their care.
Working as a Facility Manager for this large residential aged care home, you will be responsible for the overall operations and strategic planning.
Lead and oversee the clinical management working in line with the Aged Care Quality Standards in a Residential Aged Care home in the North Western region of New South Wales.
The ideal candidate is someone who has a driven and positive attitude, team focused and passionate about working in residential care.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in a Facility Management/ Service Management or General Management role
- Current AHPRA Registered Nurse
- Strong people management, customer service and negotiation skills
- Strong understanding of the Accreditation processes
- Working experience managing a multidisciplinary team in residential care
- Reliable, influential, resilient can-do attitude
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion please call Gemma Staddon on 0435 908 439.
- Location New South Wales
- PositionFacility Manager - Tamworth & North West NSW
- Type of work Residential Aged Care