- Dementia Specific Residential Aged Care home in the Newcastle Region
- Learning & Career Development opportunities within this organisation
- Great salary package on offer + benefits
Work for a leading not-for-profit aged care and community care provider with services across Central & Mid North Coast Regions.
This is a small Dementia specific Residential Aged Care home in the Newcastle Region working with a leading NFP organisation.
We are looking for a professional & dedicated Facility Manager who is committed to achieving clinical outcomes and targets. If your hands on Facility Manager who has a strong clinical skill set & business acumen we would love to hear from you.
Skills and Experience
- APHRA Registered Nurse
- Demonstrated clinical skills and experience in Residential Aged Care
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to mentor and inspire your team
- 3-5 + years of experience in a Aged Care Management role
- Knowledge and understanding Aged Care Quality Standards and accreditation process
- Knowledge of ACFI processes
- A passion for working in Aged Care with an honest and compassionate approach
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to: email@example.com or for a confidential discussion please call Gemma Staddon on 0435908359.
- Location New South Wales
- PositionFacility Manager-Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
- Type of work Residential Aged Care
- Minimum rate of pay$110,000 - $119,999 + Super + Salary Packaging