- Aged Care management position based in a large aged care home located on the Tweed River in north-eastern New South Wales.
- Opportunities for internal career development
- Competitive salary on offer including salary packaging
Work for a NFP aged care provider who have an established residential care home as well as home care services.
This role is based at a modern facility located on the Tweed River in north-eastern New South Wales.
Working as a Facility Manager at this medium/large residential aged care home, you will be responsible for the overall operations and strategic planning.
Lead and oversee the clinical management working in line with the Aged Care Quality Standards in a Residential Aged Care home located on the Tweed River in north-eastern New South Wales,
The ideal candidate is someone who has a driven and positive attitude, team focused and passionate about working in residential care. Provide consistency and drive high standards in this home.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in an Aged Care Management role
- Experience working within Residential Aged Care
- AHPRA Registered Nurse
- Strong people management, customer service and negotiation skills
- Strong understanding of the Accreditation processes
- Working experience managing a multidisciplinary teams in residential care
- Reliable, influential, resilient can-do attitude
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to: email@example.com or for a confidential discussion please call Gemma Staddon on 0435 908 359.
- Location New South Wales
- PositionFacility Manager- Lismore & Far North Coast
- Type of work Disability Services, Residential Aged Care
- Minimum rate of pay$100,000 - $109,999 + Super + Salary Packaging