- Located in the beautiful Central Coast region of New South Wales
- Be part of a NFP provider focused on residential aged care retirement living villages and home care services
- Attractive salary and benefits including NFP salary packaging
Work for a leading aged care and community care provider with services across Australia. The organisation focuses on the positive health and well-being of the elderly within their care.
Lead and oversee the clinical management working in line with the Aged Care Quality Standards in a large Residential Aged Care home.
Ensure quality standards are met and provide leadership and direction in relation to education, infection control and quality improvements.
This role is based in the beautiful Central Coast region of New South Wales
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in Aged Care Management
- Current registration with AHPRA & relevant tertiary qualifications in aged car
- Strong people management, customer service and negotiation skills
- Strong understanding of the Accreditation process
- Enthusiasm, drive and a desire to be successful in this role
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion please call Gemma Staddon on 0435 908 359.
- Location New South Wales
- PositionFacility Manager- Gosford & Central Coast
- Type of work Residential Aged Care
- Minimum rate of pay$130,000 - $149,999 + Benefits