- Work for one of Australia’s largest aged care providers
- Work in a Residential Aged Care home in vibrant Regional town in NSW
- Attractive salary package is on offer
Work for a large organisation who cover Residential and retirement living in Australia. An innovative company who focus on clinical practice and lifestyle.
Take the lead as a Facility Manager for this residential aged care home located in a Regional NSW. In this role you will be responsible for the overall operations and strategic planning.
Lead and oversee the clinical management working in line with the Aged Care Quality Standards in an organisation that offers support and progression opportunities.
The ideal candidate is someone who has a driven and positive attitude, team focused and passionate about working in residential care. Provide consistency and drive high standards in this home.
This role is located in the Orana region of New South Wales.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in a Facility Management/ Service Management or General Management role
- AHPRA Registered Nurse
- Strong people management, customer service and negotiation skills
- Strong understanding of the Accreditation processes
- Working experience managing a multidisciplinary teams in residential care
- Reliable, influential, resilient can-do attitude
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to: email@example.com or for a confidential discussion please call Gemma Staddon on 0435 908 359
- Location New South Wales
- PositionFacility Manager- Dubbo & Central NSW
- Type of work Residential, Residential Aged Care