- Aged Care Manager role located in the inner West of Sydney.
- Facility Manager opportunity to lead a team in a well supported Aged Care home.
- Collaborative culture & strong support in place in this organisation
- Attractive salary package on offer + Not-for-profit salary packaging
A leading aged care provider who pride themselves on delivering quality services that make a difference.
Our client is an NFP organisation and operate across NSW & ACT.
An opportunity to work in a medium sized Aged Care Facility. A permanent full-time role leading the clinical team whilst ensuring the highest quality of life for residents.
Manage day to day operations, financial and operational processes as well internal and external stakeholders, you will have the support of a care manager for clinical aspects and you will be supported by the Regional Manager.
This role is located in the inner West of Sydney.
Skills and Experience
- AHPRA Registered Nurse
- 3-5 years experience in an Aged Care Management role
- Extensive Aged Care or health sector management experience
- Staff training & leadership experience
- Understanding of quality & accreditation indicators
- Ability to support a multi-disciplinary team
- Experience with management systems
- Experience with ACFI process
- Strong communication skills
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to: email@example.com or for a confidential discussion please call Gemma Staddon on 0435 908 359.
- Location New South Wales
- PositionFacility Manager- CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Type of work Residential Aged Care
- Minimum rate of pay$120,000 - $129,999 + Super + Salary Packaging