- Lead & mentor a large team of Aged Care Professionals in large home in north-west of Sydney.
- Great salary package on offer + Salary Packaging Benefits.
- Call Gemma +61435908359
Our client is a NFP Aged Care provider who pride themselves in providing a high standard of care & services within Aged Care.
In this role you will lead and empower a large team of aged care professionals in a large home. Our client is seeking a professional & dedicated Facility Manager who is committed to achieving clinical outcomes and targets.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the facility ensuring the Quality Standards are met and promoting a positive workplace culture.
If your hands on Facility/ Residential Aged Care Manager who has a strong clinical skill set & business acumen we would love to hear from you.
Skills and Experience
- APHRA Registered Nurse
- Demonstrated clinical skills and experience in Residential Aged Care
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to mentor and inspire your team
- 3-5 + years of experience in a Aged Care Management role
- Experience with Commissioning a home would be advantageous
- Knowledge and understanding Aged Care Quality Standards and accreditation process
- Knowledge of ACFI processes
- A passion for working in Aged Care with an honest and compassionate approach
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to: email@example.com or for a confidential discussion please call Gemma Staddon on 0435908359.
- Location New South Wales
- PositionFacility Manager- Blue Mountains & Central West
- Type of work Residential Aged Care
- Minimum rate of pay$110,000 - $129,999 + Super + Salary Packaging