- Join a well-known not-for-profit Aged Care Provider in New South Wales
- Permanent part time role.
- Attractive salary package
The organisation is a not-for-profit aged care provider that operates across Australian within health, community, and aged care services. This specific role falls under their aged care services, within one of their residential aged care homes in Wagga Wagga.
You will be responsible for providing clinical care education leadership to staff, promoting team spirit and continual improvement alongside having the same responsibilities of a Registered Nurse- delivering great quality of life for the residents.
Skills and Experience
- Hold Certificate IV Training and Assessment or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as an AHPRA Registered Nurse.
- Understanding of ACFI guidelines and process
- Hold a current driver’s licence
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to: email@example.com or for a confidential discussion please call Amber Holmes on 0423 559 311
- Location New South Wales
- PositionEducation and Quality Supervisor- RN- Wagga Wagga & Riverina, NSW
- Type of work Residential Aged Care
- Minimum rate of pay$40 - $49.99 per hour + Super + Not-for-Profit SP