- Competitive salary + NFP salary packaging
- Work for an organisation that values its employees and offers on-going professional development
- An opportunity to be part of a growing commissioning site
A leading organisation providing innovative quality care and support across retirement living and aged care services.
An exciting time to join this Facility at a stage of growth. A unique opportunity to work closely with the General Manager and lead service delivery to the next level within this large aged care home.
Lead and manage the clinical teams, customer service levels and day to day targets of the facility.
Skills and Experience
- Registered Nurse (AHPRA)
- Experience working in a leadership/Clinical Management role working within residential aged care.
- Experience working with multidisciplinary teams, blending clinical care with customer lifestyle and well-being.
- Demonstrated experience with ACFI
- Experience with quality management, accreditation and systems compliance.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion please call Gemma Staddon on 0435908359.
- Location New South Wales
- PositionDeputy Facility Manager – Southern Tablelands
- Type of work Residential Aged Care