- Be part of an community aged care team based in Western Sydney, traveling across Sydney
- Be part of a leading NFP organisation
- Permanent role full time OR PT option
- Competitive salary on offer + salary packaging incentives
A leading Not-for-profit organisation offering the highest possible standard of care across Residential Aged Care & Home Care Services.
In this role you will report to the Home Care Manager – your role will cover wound management, clinical assessments, care planning, case management ensuring compliance with Aged Care Accreditation Standards.
You will also work closely with Medical Professionals and Allied Health Services as well as providing education to consumers working across Sydney, NSW. Your role will support the clinical needs and promote growth of the Home Care Services.
This role will require travel across Sydney – permanent full-time OR part-time opportunity.
Skills and Experience
- AHPRA Registered Nurse
- Knowledge of legislation relating to workplace including specific aged care legislation & Home Care guidelines and programs.
- Knowledge and experience working within community aged care
- At least 1-2 years experience post registration qualification
- Current driver licence
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills, time management and conflict resolution
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment
- Location New South Wales
- PositionCommunity Registered Nurse- Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Type of work Community Aged Care
- Minimum rate of pay$80,000 - $84,999 + Super + Salary Packaging