- Newly established full-time position based in the Northern Beaches
- Be part of a leading healthcare organisation who provide multiple services within the community
- Supportive and passionate senior management team
- Attractive salary and benefits including NFP salary packaging and car allowance
- Role available as soon as possible with an immediate start
Work for a leading aged care provider within New South Wales and ACT. The organisation focuses on residential, community care and independent living services.
Working as a full-time community care manager you will be responsible for overseeing the operations of the home care community programs based in the central region of NSW. You will be based in the Northern Beaches and report to the Regional Manager of Home Care Community Services. You will lead a large multi-disciplinary team to ensure the achievement of customer outcomes, implementation and evaluation of programs and services across multiple locations.
You will need to have experience across a similar setting and have strong management skills within this space as well as be a clinical nurse and familiar with working across budgets, strategic planning and reporting.
The ideal candidate is someone who is an experienced leader and ideally worked in an aged care community setting previously, someone who can hit the ground running in a newly established role is desirable.
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualification related to health or aged care services and current AHPRA registration
- Specialised certificate in management is desirable
- Excellent written and oral communication, customer service skills and computer literacy
- Strong leadership skills and ability to lead
- Demonstrated experience of overseeing a large portfolio across community aged care, budgets, reporting and evaluation.
- Proficient experience working across community services including HCP, CHSP and DVA portfolios
- Personal skills include attention to detail, initiative and goals orientated
- Valid driving licence with the flexibility to travel across multisite locations
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to: email@example.com or for a confidential discussion please call Sharleen Crooks on 0435 908 439.
- Location New South Wales
- PositionCommunity Home Care Manager – Central Region
- Type of work Community Aged Care
- Minimum rate of pay$120,000 - $129,999 + Salary Packaging + Car Allowance