- Senior leadership position based in Sydney with multi-site travel across a portfolio of aged care homes
- Be part of a growing family-owned aged care provider
- Quality focused position improving outcomes for elderly residents
- Competitive salary on offer including additional benefits
Work for a leading aged care provider who have established residential care homes across Sydney. They pride themselves on enhancing quality care for their residents with empowerment and respect. This role is based at their head office as well as travelling multi-site across Sydney.
Reporting to the COO, this role is at senior executive level working across quality and compliance. As you will be the key clinical lead within the senior leadership team, the organisation is looking for someone who has a positive and supportive attitude and holds the same values of being motivated and engaged and have a passion for educating staff and improving resident outcomes to ensure a better quality of life.
The key responsibilities for the role will include; leading the development of the clinical governance framework, monitoring and improving clinical systems, educating and supporting key members of staff at different seniority to levels as the subject matter expert for quality and compliance.
The ideal candidate is someone who has recent experience within a senior clinical leadership role across aged care, you have also been pivotal providing quality and compliance requirements for the new aged care standards and have proven experience with working with key members of aged care management teams to support and educate across gaps in clinical governance.
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualification in nursing with a current AHPRA registration
- Demonstrated senior leadership aged care experience within a similar position
- Recent working experience across quality improvement including gap analysis, troubleshooting, audit reviews and multi-site clinical education and support
- Expert understanding and knowledge of new Aged Care Industry Standards
- Highly skilled with communicating with a range of different stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including report writing and presentations
- Valid NSW driving licence and happy to travel across Sydney
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to: email@example.com or for a confidential discussion please call Sharleen Crooks on 0435 908 439.
- Location New South Wales
- PositionClinical Quality Advisor - Sydney
- Type of work Residential Aged Care
- Minimum rate of pay$100,000 - $119,999 + Super