- Be part of a NFP provider focused on residential aged care retirement living villages and home care services
- Work as Clinical Nurse Educator and be involved in Infection Control procedures in Residential Aged Care
- Learning & Career Development Opportunities
- Attractive salary package on offer
Work for a leading not-for-profit aged care and community care provider with services across Central & Mid North Coast Regions.
You will be located in the Lake Macquarie region of NSW working to support Residential Aged Care in a Nurse Educator position.
Your role will be to lead the coordination and facilitation of the clinical education programs supporting employees to further develop their clinical skills. Promote clinical excellence in this role and work collaboratively with the team.
Initially you will be involved in Infection Control developing and updating policies & procedures, communicating COVID-19 updates and providing education on Infection Control across the organisation.
Skills and Experience
- AHPRA Registered Nurse
- 3-5 years clinical experience in the Aged Care industry.
- Experience in leading coordinating and facilitating clinical education programs
- Ability to use negotiation skills, time management skills and organisational skills.
- Strong Communication skills – both written & verbal
- Ability to support and encourage staff
- Strong understanding of infection control and coordination of functions around COVID-19
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to: email@example.com or for a confidential discussion please call Gemma Staddon on 0435 908 439.
- Location New South Wales
- Type of work Residential Aged Care
- Minimum rate of pay$95,000 - $109,999 + Super + Salary Packaging