- Competitive salary package on offer with Not-For-Profit Salary packaging
- Clinical Nurse Specialist role travelling in Southern Sydney/Western Sydney regions
- Work for a leading NFP provider based in Sydney, NSW
The company is a leading NFP provider based in Sydney who cover a range of services within aged and community care.
Provide clinical oversight and support a small number of Aged Care homes in South/South West Sydney. In this role you will work closely with the Regional Manager & the Facility Managers in the homes and provide best practice advise on clinical issues and areas of risk within the region.
You will work collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary team, undertake resident assessments, review education needs, provide clinical support to the Registered Nurses and lead clinical and site audits.
An exciting role for an experienced and enthusiastic clinician with a background within Residential Aged Care.
Skills and Experience
- AHPRA Registered Nurse
- 3-5 years’ experience within Aged Care
- Experience as a CNC preferred
- Hands-on clinical care experience in an aged care setting
- Cert IV in training and assessment (preferred)
- Strong communication skills
- Own car and current driver’s license is essential.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to: email@example.com or for a confidential discussion please call Gemma Staddon on 0435908359
- Location New South Wales
- PositionClinical Nurse Consultant - South West & M5 Corridor
- Type of work Residential Aged Care
- Minimum rate of pay$100,000 - $109,999 + Super + Salary Packaging