- Reputable NFP aged care provider with services across residential, home care and retirement villages
- Supportive and passionate senior management team
- Competitive salary on offer + car allowance
- Role available is based in the Northern Rivers region of NSW
Work for a leading aged care provider within New South Wales and ACT. The organisation focuses on residential, community care and independent living services.
An opportunity for a highly motivated Clinical Case Manager to work with a growing Home Care team and provide high levels of customer satisfaction.
You will report to the Home Care Regional Manager and your role will be managing the end to end customer journey as well as assisting with customer growth and retention. Working out in the community you will oversee a portfolio of clients and work with them to develop and manage care plans as well as providing education and advice to the care team in complex care matters.
This role is located in the Northern Rivers region of NSW.
Skills and Experience
- AHPRA Registered Nurse
- Experience in case management/ home care coordinator role caring for the aged.
- Demonstrated compassion and patience
- Proven relationship management skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of the Aged Care Quality Standards
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Current Driver’s license
- Proof of Covid-19 vaccination status
If you would like to be considered for this position, please click the ”apply” button and a consultant from Prospero Health & Social Care will be in touch with you shortly.
- Location New South Wales
- PositionClinical Case Manager- Lismore & Far North Coast
- Type of work Community Aged Care
- Minimum rate of pay$80,000 - $89,999 + Super + Salary Packaging