- Competitive salary package on offer with Not-For-Profit Salary packaging
- Supportive structure in place
- Lead a Clinical team in a supportive and rewarding organisation
The company is a leading NFP provider based in Sydney who cover a range of services within aged and community care.
An opportunity for an experienced Clinical Manager who is passionate about quality care to work closely and support the Facility Manager in this brand new home located in South West Sydney.
In your role as a Clinical Care Manager you will be responsible for leading and developing the clinical teams and to ensure there is a high level of care delivered to residents.
Skills and Experience
- Current AHPRA Registration
- 3-5 years experience in a Clinical Leadership role within Aged Care
- Strong clinical knowledge including working knowledge of ACFI
- Understanding and experience working in aged care with current accreditation standards
- Strong communication & ability to build rapport
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to: email@example.com or for a confidential discussion please call Gemma Staddon on 0435908359.
- Location New South Wales
- PositionClinical Care Manager- South West & M5 Corridor
- Type of work Residential Aged Care
- Minimum rate of pay$120,000 - $129,999 + Salary Packaging