- New position created due to internal promotion with one of Australia’s largest aged care providers
- Located in Southern Sydney
- Attractive salary package is on offer
- Interviewing NOW for an Immediate start
Work for a leading aged care and community care provider with services across Australia.
The organisation focuses on the positive health and well-being of the elderly within their care.
Reporting to the Facility Manager, this role is second in charge at facility level who is responsible for the clinical aspects of the facility including coordinating and providing clinical leadership within the residential facility in consultation with the Facility Manager.
The key responsibilities for the role will include coordinating the delivery of quality clinical service, working across ACFI requirements for the facility, ensure accurate care planning and provide support and supervision for the clinical and care teams within the facility.
This role is full time, Monday – Friday and is located in South Sydney suburb.
Skills and Experience
- AHPRA registered Nurse
- Demonstrated aged care experience within a similar position for
- Experience with ACFI and accreditation requirements
- Positive, passionate and professional attitude to working within residential aged care
- Ability to work in and mentor a multi-disciplinary team
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion please call Gemma Staddon on 0435 908 439.
- Location New South Wales
- PositionClinical Care Coordinator - Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire
- Type of work Health & Social Care, Residential Aged Care
- Minimum rate of pay$95,000 - $109,999 + Super