- Opportunity to establish yourself as a Care Manager in this permanent full-time role
- Reputable organisation, great introduction to a leading Aged Care Provider
- Attractive salary package and Salary Packaging
- This role is located in North West NSW
Work for a leading aged care and community care provider with services across Australia. The organisation focuses on the positive health and well-being of the elderly within their care.
Reporting to the Facility Manager, you will work as the clinical manager across a small Residential Aged Care home. You will provide clinical oversight to residents across the home and ensure a high level of quality care across the clinical team.
Ideally, you will be a well-seasoned care manager with recent experience in a similar position and be a strong team leader across this residential site. You will work closely with the Facility Manager who is also an Registered Nurse and your primary purpose will be to lead the team as well as provide continuous clinical care of this facility.
This role is located in North West, NSW.
Skills and Experience
- Current AHPRA registration
- Working experience across residential Aged Care
- Recent experience in a similar role as a Care Manager or Clinical Coordinator
- Experience managing staff and providing support to teams
- Understanding of quality & accreditation standards
- Ability to support a multi-disciplinary team
- Experience and understanding of ACFI process
- Strong communication skills
If you would like to be considered for this position, please click the ”apply” button and a consultant from Prospero Health & Social Care will be in touch with you shortly.
- Location New South Wales
- PositionCare Manager- Tamworth & North West NSW
- Type of work Residential
- Minimum rate of pay$100,000 - $119,999 + Super + Salary Packaging