- Opportunity to establish yourself as a Care Manager in this permanent full-time role
- Reputable organisation, great introduction to a leading Aged Care Provider
- Managerial support as well as central head office with additional support available
- Attractive salary and benefits
A leading aged care provider across NSW and ACT providing services within residential care, independent villages and community home care services. They are a passionate and supportive organisation with the focus to improve quality of life for our elderly generation.
This role is based at one of their residential aged care homes in the Hornsby District of Sydney.
Reporting to the Facility Manager, you will work as the clinical manager across a medium sized nursing home. As the Care Manager, you will provide clinical oversight to residents across the home and ensure a high level of quality care across the clinical team. There is another care manager on site.
You will have previous care management experience, or you will be looking to take the step up from a clinical coordinator role within the Aged Care sector and be a strong team leader across this residential site. Your primary purpose will be to lead the team and provide continuous clinical care of this facility while maintaining a positive, collaborative culture and environment across the site.
- Clinical management and second in charge of the aged care facility
- Daily clinical oversight of the facility and work across ACFI requirements
- Provide support & direction to staff members
- Provide excellent quality care and service delivery
- Ensure accreditation guidelines are met
- Actively promote a culture of excellence and lead by example
Skills and Experience
- Current AHPRA registration
- Working experience across residential Aged Care
- Recent experience in a similar role as a Care Manager or Clinical Coordinator
- Experience managing staff and providing support to teams
- Understanding of quality & accreditation standards
- Ability to support a multi-disciplinary team
- Experience and understanding of ACFI process
- Strong communication skills
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion please call Gemma Staddon on 0435908359.
- Location New South Wales
- PositionCare Manager- Sydney North West & Hills District
- Type of work Residential Aged Care
- Minimum rate of pay$110,000 - $119,999 + Super + Salary Packing