- Opportunity to establish yourself as a Care Manager in this permanent full-time role
- Reputable organisation, great introduction to a leading Aged Care Provider
- Attractive salary package and Salary Packaging
- Central location in Sydney, NSW
Work for a leading aged care and community care provider with services across Australia. The organisation focuses on the positive health and well-being of the elderly within their care.
Reporting to the Facility Manager, you will work as the clinical manager across a large Residential Aged Care home. You will provide clinical oversight to residents across the home and ensure a high level of quality care across the clinical team.
Ideally, you will be a well-seasoned care manager with recent experience in a similar position and be a strong team leader across this residential site. Your primary purpose will be to lead the team and provide continuous clinical care of this facility while maintaining a positive, collaborative culture and environment across the site.
This role is supported by a second Care Manager in central Sydney.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion please call Gemma Staddon on 0435 908 359.
- Location New South Wales
- PositionCare Manager- Ryde & Macquarie Park
- Type of work Residential
- Minimum rate of pay$95,000 - $99,999 + Super + Salary Packaging