- Opportunity to establish yourself as a Care Manager in this permanent full-time role
- Reputable organisation, great introduction to a leading Aged Care Provider
- Attractive salary package on offer + NFP Salary Packaging
- Hunter region, NSW
Work for a leading aged care and community care provider with services across Australia. The organisation focuses on the positive health and well-being of the elderly within their care.
Reporting to the Facility Manager, you will work as the clinical manager across this small Residential Aged Care home. You will provide clinical oversight to residents across the home and ensure a high level of quality care across the clinical team.
Ideally, you will be a well-seasoned care manager with recent experience in a similar position and be a strong team leader across this residential site. Your primary purpose will be to lead the team and provide continuous clinical care of this facility while maintaining a positive, collaborative culture and environment across the site.
If you have experience in a Clinical Coordinator role or working in a secondment/short term contract position in this role I would encourage you to apply.
This role is located a shirt drive from the Maitland/Hunter region of NSW.
Skills and Experience
- Current AHPRA registration
- Working experience across residential Aged Care
- Recent experience in a similar role as a Care Manager or Clinical Coordinator
- Experience managing staff and providing support to teams
- Understanding of quality & accreditation standards
- Ability to support a multi-disciplinary team
- Experience and understanding of ACFI process
- Strong communication skills
If you would like to be considered for this position, please click the ”apply” button and a consultant from Prospero Health & Social Care will be in touch with you shortly.
- Location New South Wales
- PositionCare Manager Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter, NSW
- Type of work Residential Aged Care
- Minimum rate of pay$95,000 - $109,999 + Super + Salary Packaging