- Aged Care management position based in a large aged care home in the Northern Rivers region of New South Wales
- Opportunities for internal career development
- Competitive salary on offer including salary packaging
Work for a NFP aged care provider who have an established residential care home as well as home care services.
This role is based at a modern facility the Northern Rivers region of New South Wales.
Reporting to the General Manager, this role is working as the clinical lead at this large residential aged care home. The organisation is looking for someone who has a positive and supportive attitude and has a passion for educating staff and improving resident outcomes to ensure a better quality of life.
The key responsibilities for the role will include; leading the clinical team, working as a support for the facility manager, educating and mentoring staff across quality and clinical aspects of the site to ensure quality standards are met.
The ideal candidate is someone who has recent experience within a clinical management position within residential aged care as well as someone who is passionate about residential aged care and dedicated to positive quality outcomes for residents at a large home.
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualification in nursing with a current AHPRA registration
- Recent aged care management experience within a clinical manager position
- Staff training and leadership experience
- Solid understanding and knowledge of new Aged Care Industry Standards
- Ability to communicate and support a multi-disciplinary team
- Experience with clinical management systems
- Experience with ACFI process
- Positive and collaborative attitude and work ethic
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion please call Gemma Staddon on 0435 908 359.
- Location New South Wales
- PositionCare Manager - Lismore & Far North Coast
- Type of work Residential Aged Care
- Minimum rate of pay$110,000 - $119,999 + Super + Salary Packaging