- On opportunity to work with an established organisation in Residential Aged Care Industry
- A role for an experienced Clinical Care Manager in the Mid North Coast of NSW
- Competitive Salary Package on offer + NFP Salary Packaging
Work for a leading aged care and community care provider with services across Australia. The organisation focuses on the positive health and well-being of the elderly within their care.
Reporting to the Facility Manager, you will work as the clinical manager across a medium sized nursing home. As the Care Manager, you will provide clinical oversight to residents across the home and ensure a high level of quality care across the clinical team.
You will have previous care management experience, or you will be looking to take the step up from a clinical coordinator/ Senior RN role within the Aged Care sector and be a strong team leader across this residential site.
Your primary purpose will be to lead the team and provide continuous clinical care of this facility while maintaining a positive, collaborative culture and environment across the site.
This role is based in the Mid North Coast of NSW.
Skills and Experience
- Current AHPRA registration
- Working experience across residential Aged Care
- Recent experience in a similar role as a Care Manager, Clinical Coordinator or Senior Registered Nurse
- Experience managing staff and providing support to teams
- Understanding of quality & accreditation standards
- Ability to support a multi-disciplinary team
- Experience and understanding of ACFI process
- Strong communication skills
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion please call Gemma Staddon on 0435 908 359.
- Location New South Wales
- PositionCare Manager-Coffs Harbour & North Coast
- Type of work Residential Aged Care
- Minimum rate of pay$100,000 - $109,999 + Super + Salary Packaging