- Opportunity to work in temporary contracts within the aged care space
- Reputable organisations, great introductions to a leading Aged Care Providers
- Work life balance – short term contracts
- Work within vibrant metro and rural locations
- Attractive pay and benefits included accommodation and travel
We are currently working with a number of NFP and private aged care providers across NSW and ACT providing services within residential care, independent villages and community home care services.
With a lack of aged care managers available for permanent positions in different locations, we are currently looking for experienced aged care managers who are flexible with locations to provide short term contracts for providers when required.
We have positions available in both metro and rural and remote locations across NSW.
You will be an AHPRA registered nurse and have previous aged care management experience with good communication skills and be reliable for opportunities that could potentially start in the same week as being discussed with your recruiter. You must be flexible and open to working in different locations as well as being able to hit the ground running when taking on an aged care management assignment.
Skills and Experience
- Current AHPRA registration
- Working experience across residential Aged Care
- Recent experience in a similar role in aged care management
- Experience managing staff and providing support to teams
- Understanding of quality & accreditation standards
- Ability to support a multi-disciplinary team
- Experience and understanding of ACFI process
- Strong communication skills
- Flexibility to travel across rural or remote locations as well metro areas
- Current up to date police check and recent flu vaccination record
If you would like to be considered for this position, please click the ”apply” button and a consultant from Prospero Health & Social Care will be in touch with you shortly.
- Location New South Wales
- PositionAged Care Manager - Contract Positions- Sydney
- Type of work Residential Aged Care
- Minimum rate of pay$110,000 - $139,999 + Benefits