- Competitive salary package on offer with Not-For-Profit Salary packaging,
- Opportunity to work with a supportive ACFI team working across Aged Care Facilities in Norwest Sydney
- Be part of a supportive ACFI team
The company is a leading NFP provider based in Sydney who cover a range of services within aged and community care.
Report to the Funding Manager and have responsibility to work across Aged Care Facilities in the Norwest Sydney area identifying potential subsidy increases, preparing funding documentation, ACFI appraisals, perform documentation audits and provide support during ACFI validations.
Be part of a dedicated and friendly team working to secure optimal funding for residents within the care homes.
Skills and Experience
- Experience and a sound understanding of ACFI in the area of residential aged care.
- Experience in aged care and knowledge of care assessments
- Current AHPRA registration
- Experience in preparation and submission of ACFI appraisals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Current driver’s licence and ability and willingness to travel in the Norwest Sydney Region.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to: email@example.com or for a confidential discussion please call Gemma Staddon on 0435908359.
- Location New South Wales
- PositionACFI Coordinator- North West & Hills District
- Type of work Residential Aged Care
- Minimum rate of pay$90,000 - $99,999 + Salary Packaging