- Reputable organisation, great introduction to a leading Aged Care Provider
- Managerial support as well as central head office with additional support available
- Work within the Northern Beaches hub close to local amenities
- Attractive salary and benefits – Part-time & Full-time roles available.
A leading aged care provider across NSW and ACT providing services within residential care, independent villages and community home care services. They are a passionate and supportive organisation with the focus to improve quality of life for our elderly generation.
This role is based at one of their residential aged care homes on the Northern Beaches.
As the ACFI Coordinator, you will be responsible for providing support, advice and education to the residential aged care team at different aged care facilities to ensure ACFI requirements are understood and met within the guidelines.
You will be an AHPRA Registered Nurse and have a proven track record working in a similar role specialised in ACFI management. You will be familiar with the requirements as well as being able to be a mentor to educate and train staff across the ACFI space. Your primary purpose is to be the ACFI driver, to motivate and encourage staff and work collaboratively to ensure continuous care delivery in coordinator with the clinical teams.
There may be the need to travel as part of your role to support other facilities so having the flexibility to travel will be essential.
Part time roles available 30-60 hours a fortnight and opportunities for Full-time work also!
Skills and Experience
- Current AHPRA registration and relevant aged care nursing experience
- Recent experience in a similar role specialising in ACFI requirements
- Experience providing support, education and training to staff members
- Strong understanding of ACFI process and implementing ACFI related strategies
- Positive and collaborative work attitude with strong communication skills
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion please call Gemma Staddon on 0435908359.
- Location New South Wales
- PositionACFI Coordinator- North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Type of work Residential Aged Care
- Minimum rate of pay$75,000 - $89,999 + Super + Salary Packaging