- Supportive structure in place for an experienced Clinical Care Manager
- Opportunities for development and career progression
- Competitive salary package on offer + opportunity for accommodation support
Work an organisation that focus on providing the best level of care for residents, families and their community. This organisation has a genuine understanding of the needs of the local community.
An opportunity for a Clinical Lead to join a large Residential Aged Care home in the central Tablelands of New South Wales. You will have the support of an experienced Facility Manager as well as a second Clinical Manager.
The key responsibilities for the role will include; leading the clinical team, working as a support for the facility manager, educating and mentoring staff across quality and clinical aspects of the site to ensure quality standards are met.
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualification in nursing with a current AHPRA registration
- Recent aged care management experience within a clinical manager position
- Staff training and leadership experience
- Solid understanding and knowledge of new Aged Care Industry Standards
- Ability to communicate and support a multi-disciplinary team
- Experience with clinical management systems
- Experience with ACFI process
- Positive and collaborative attitude and work ethic
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to: email@example.com or for a confidential discussion please call Gemma Staddon on 0435908359
- Location New South Wales
- PositionCare Manager - Blue Mountains
- Type of work Residential Aged Care
- Minimum rate of pay$80,000 - $89,999 + Super + Salary Packaging