Regional Manager – Home Care
- Take the lead in growing this Home Care Business for a well known Aged Care provider located in ACT.
- Supportive and passionate senior management team
- Attractive salary and benefits including NFP salary packaging and car allowance
- Role available as soon as possible with an immediate start
Work for a leading aged care and community care provider who pride themselves on improving lives of the elderly. With communities across ACT, NSW and QLD, they have a large supportive management team and growth opportunities within the organisation. They specialise in community aged care services including dementia, palliative and respite care as well as others.
The position is based across their services in Canberra.
In this role you will report to the Head of Operations and be part of the growth and operation of this growing Home Care Business.
Focus on customer outcomes, the development and motivation of your team whilst working closely with the Team Leaders who support a team of Home Care Employees who focus on quality customer outcomes.
You will be responsible for the development and growth of the Home Care Business and ensuring that the overall profitability is achieved.
Skills and Experience
- Experienced leader within Aged Care preferred
- Demonstrated ability to run a business area and achieve financial targets
- An understanding and experience of working within Aged Care
- Qualifications in Health, Business Management, Commerce and/or a relevant discipline
- Ability to solve problems & maintain positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong communication skills
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion please call Gemma Staddon on 0435 908 359.
- Location ACT
- PositionRegional Manager - Home Care - ACT
- Type of work Community Aged Care, Health & Social Care, Operations
- Minimum rate of pay$120,000 - $129,999 + SP + Car Allowance