- Newly established role specialising in Infection Control for a leading aged care provider
- Competitive salary on offer including NFP salary benefits, educational development and wellness programs
- Part time position available is based within residential care services based in ACT
Work for a leading aged care and community care provider who pride themselves on improving lives of the elderly. With communities across ACT, NSW and QLD, they have a large supportive management team and growth opportunities within the organisation.
Working as the Infection Prevention Coordinator for this large home, you will be responsible for leading the home within the infection prevention and outbreak management space.
The ideal candidate is someone who has a driven and positive attitude, team focused and passionate about working in residential care as well as infection control. You will be a sound clinician with a passion for education, working as a mentor and comfortable collaborating with key stakeholders in the organisation. The role is a part time position so someone who is committed to three days a week and is looking for a flexible work solution within aged care leadership, this could be a great opportunity for you.
This role can be flexible on a part time basis.
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualification in Healthcare including current AHPRA nursing registration
- Demonstrated experience and tenure working within residential Aged Care
- Completed online training modules in Infection Control training as well suitable IPC training
- Confidence working within the accreditation standard requirements
- Recent experience working in a similar position in Aged Care would be desirable
- Expertise and robust knowledge of infection prevention control and outbreak management
- Excellent written and oral communication, customer service skills
- Reliable, collaborative and supportive attitude
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion please call Gemma Staddon on 0435 908 359.
- Location ACT
- PositionInfection Control Specialist - Aged Care- ACT
- Type of work Residential Aged Care