- Experienced Manager position to work with a Aged Care provider based in the inner suburbs of Brisbane.
- Manage a large home within a supportive NFP organisation.
- Attractive salary package on offer + Not-for-profit salary packaging
Work with a NFP organisation that support communities in Queensland.
An organisation that supports older people, people living with disability or mental health as well as young people and families.
An opportunity for an experienced Facility Manager to join a large Aged Care home based in the inner suburbs of Brisbane. This role is is a critical leadership position running the day to day operations.
Lead the clinical team, provide results in line with the aged care standards whilst supporting and mentoring the team.
Skills and Experience
- Current Australian Nursing Registration (AHPRA)
- Demonstrated experience in a similar leadership role
- Ability to work through continuous improvement strategies
- Business acumen working across operational budgets and financial management
- Knowledge of ACFI
- Strong interpersonal skills
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to: email@example.com or for a confidential discussion please call Gemma Staddon on 0435908359
- Location ACT
- PositionFacility Manager- Brisbane CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Type of work Residential Aged Care
- Minimum rate of pay$110,000 - $119,999 + Super + Salary Packaging