- Reputable NFP aged care provider with services across residential, home care and retirement villages
- Supportive and passionate senior management team
- Competitive salary on offer including NFP salary packaging
- Role available is based within home care services within ACT
Work for a leading aged care and community care provider who pride themselves on improving lives of the elderly. With communities across ACT, NSW and QLD, they have a large supportive management team and growth opportunities within the organisation. They specialise in community aged care services including dementia, palliative and respite care as well as others. The position is based across their services in Canberra.
An opportunity for a highly motivated Case Manager to work with a growing Home Care team and provide high levels of customer satisfaction in the ACT region.
You will report to the Home Care Regional Manager and your role will be managing the end to end customer journey as well as assisting with customer growth and retention.
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline (health professionals highly desirable)
- Strong case management skills to support older people
- Proven relationship management skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of the Aged Care Quality Standards
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Current Driver’s license
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to: email@example.com or for a confidential discussion please call Sharleen Crooks on 0435908439.
- Location ACT
- PositionCase Manager - Wollongong, Illawarra & South Coast
- Type of work Residential Aged Care
- Minimum rate of pay$80,000 - $89,999 plus additional benefits